- Come outside – Online and offline exhibition – Norfolk,Uk. Curated by Roisin Delaney – A selection of 23 International artists and collectives celebrating the relationship between outdoor spaces and creative practices. Shown from the 5th – 19th July 2021.
- Artists and Climate Change – Platform focused on artists addressing climate change – My article ‘What is your ‘tipping point’ for collective action?, was published in Artists and Climate change and featured on all their social media platforms from the 1st July 2021 – Artworks featured in the article include: Cold Shower, Lifeline, Scream and #2 Degrees Celsius
- Latitudes online – virtual marketplace created in parallel with Latitudes Art Fair, to provide curated artworks for collectors with an interest in African art.
I am thrilled to have joined the Latitudes Online community of Artists. Lucy MacGarry, Roberta Coci and Team, curated the work selected for my profile on Latitudes Online – The work featured above is titled, ‘ Islands of Fertility 1&2‘ – Acrylic paintings and other works for sale, can be viewed and purchased directly from the site.
- Millenium Alliance for Humanity and Biosphere – MAHB – Stanford University, USA
Contributed to the ‘Whats next for Earth? ‘Depletion‘ open call from the 1st April – 30th April 2021 – Read the full article and view all artists work that are featured on:
- Enviro – Art Gallery Rubenstein Art Center – Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Exhibited in a global group show with the ENVIRO – ART GALLERY, based in Durham, (at the Rubenstein Arts Center, Duke University), in the USA – The exhibition was hosted on a virtual gallery space for this exhibition – The Gallery presents art, as a call to action, working to connect people to places, ecosystems, and international experiences of nature, through engaging visual dialogues! April 2021
- GG3 / Group Global 3000 Gallery for sustainable Art in Berlin, Germany
Participated in the 1.5 degrees International Art Exhibition, group show, hosted by GG3 – Gallery for Sustainable Art in Berlin and online! 12th January – 13th March 2021.
Refer to the link below for the programme and all the work, and artists exhibited details. Join the conversation by linking up on the gg3.eu link below.
- Crown Point Press – San Francisco, USA
I attended The Crown Point Press, Summer Etching workshop in San Francisco, in the United States from the 24th – 28th June, 2019.Producing Etching Plates for the body of work ‘A different kind of fire’.
- ARTSY – Online Auction
‘Hypertrophied 1‘, (Monotype Print) was auctioned on ARTSY on behalf of the AMREF HEALTH ARTBALL – a contemporary African Art Auction, celebrating African cultures and philanthropic event, curated by Atim Anette Oton in New York. The auction honoured South African artist and LGBTQi activist Zanele Muholi with the Rees Visionary award.The live Auction even was hosted in Brooklyn, New York city, from the 14th – 27th April 2019.
Hypertrophied 1‘ 50 by 66cm, Monotype on Johanson paper 1/1 2014.
- Endless Biennial – New York.
Exhibited in The Catalogue Project at the 2018 Endless Biennial curated by Lukaza Branfam – Verissimo in New York, from the 7 – 21 December 2018.
‘Its raining!’ 2 Plate Aquatint,spitbite Etching with Mixed Media – Pastels and Felt, 54 by 76cm, Fabriano, 2016
- WAM – University of the Witwatersrand Art Museum – Johannesburg.
Exhibitied in a group show – “The Art of Lithography:A collaborative Expression of LL Editions’, exhibited at the Wits Art Museum (WAM) from the 25th September until January 2019, curated by Tumi Tlhoaele and Tshegofatso Mabaso.
Featured contemporary South Africa artists, included in the exhibit were:Colbert Mashile, Benon Lutaaya, Usha Seejarim, Blessing Ngobeni, Jill Trappler,Nandipa Mntambo, Diana Hyslop, Lehlogonolo Mashaba, Asanda Kupa, Patrick Mautloa, Bev Butkow, Gail Berhmann, Tessa Teixeira, Lionel Murcott, Nelson Makamo, Keneilwe Mokoena, Sam Nhlengethwa, Wayne Barker, Setlamorago Mashilo, Tony Nkotsi, James Delaney, Pauline Gutter, Ann-Mary Gollifer as well as a focus on David Koloane.
‘Fairytale‘ 4 Colour Plate Lithograph, BFK Rives, 60 by 43cm:Edition:10
- JHGC – Johannesburg Holocaust & Genocide Centre
Exhibited ‘Nothing stands still‘(2018) in a solo show at the Johannesburg Holocaust & Genocide Centre, from Earth Day the 22nd – 28th April 2018.
A conversation exploring the intersections of water, migration and conflict was hosted on social media during the exhibition period.
#Nothingstandsstill / @ http://www.facebook.com/JHGCentre and on http://www.twitter.com/JHGCentre
- SALON SHOW – Bagfactory Art Studio in Johannesburg
Exhibited with the BagFactory Art Studio SALON show in Johannesburg, in May 2017.
Catalogue can be viewed on https://issuu.com/bagfactoryart/docs/salon_sale_catalogue ( type in ‘salon sale’ to access issuu)
- Paddle 8.com – Online Auction
Auctioned on Paddle 8.com, AMREF HEALTH ARTBALL in New York, in May 2016.
‘Freedom of Self 2‘ Ev 2/2 – Monotype – 66 by 49cm – Johannson Paper
- JACKSONS Open Painting Art Prize – London
Selected for the London based Jacksons Open Art Prize, long List, in April 2016.
‘Fairy Tale’ – 4 Colour Plate Lithograph – Edition of 10 – Image size:60 by 43cm Edition:10
- ABSA GALLERY – Johannesburg
Exhibited at the ABSA Gallery in Johannesburg – with Artistproof Proshop show in January 2016.
Elemental Embrace’ 2 Plate Spit Bite Aquatint Etching Size: 54cm by 76cm
- THE TURBINE ART FAIR – Johannesburg
Exhibited at The Turbine Artfair in Johannesburg, group show with LL Editions, in July 2015.
‘Transcendence of Self’ – 4 Colour Lithograph – Image Size: 60 by 43cm
- FNB JOBURG ART FAIR