- Manhattan Arts International – NYC – NY – Healing power of Art inspired by Nature Exhibition – 1 Jan – 1 March 2023. Curated by Renee Phillips & Team.
- WEAD – United States – Online magazine feature – Issue 13: Art of Empathy – Wead Artists Portfolio featured in the Photo Gallery – Curated by Susan Leibovitz Steinman & Team – November 2022
- Roaring Artist Gallery – ‘Awakening and Furor’ Group Exhibition United States – Curated by Bernadine Franco and Katie Bradford Osborne – Sept to November 2022
- Haus_a_rest – International Art zine for artists, writers,curators & creatives. Installation ‘Natures Apothecary’ – Selected and published for Issue 29 – Conscious Environment – August 2022
- GalleryONE11 – Contemporary Art Gallery – Cape Town, South Africa Group show ‘OTHERWISE HEALTHY’ Curated by Kyle Solms 20th August – 2nd September 2022. Limited Edition Lithographs ‘Transcendence of Self‘ and ‘Fairytale‘.
- The Millennium Alliance for Humanity – Stanford University – USA Initiative to bring the best science to civil society to respond to the human predicament faced with climate change and ecological destruction. I was asked to write an article for the Arts page, ‘The hands of humans’ that was published on the online blog and featured in their monthly newsletter. 25th April 2022.
Carbon-borders-voices – United Kingdom – Uk based interdisciplinary online exhibition involving research and practice focusing on coastal/border places of transition within the context of climate crisis. Featuring 86 international artists, writers and researchers, building a collective space for interaction, exchange, debate and collaboration between the arts and sciences. My aquatint etchings, ‘Toxic‘ and ‘S.O.S‘ are featured on their website and social media platform: ‘@carbon.borders.voices.’ Curated by Kevin Parker, Matt Fratson, Rob Marchant & Jill Howitt. 24 January 2022.
‘Toxic’ – Soapground Aquatint Etching – 50cm:35cm – Fabriano – 2019
Ecoart Project – New York, USA – New York based organisation that catalyses environmental awareness and climate action, featured my artwork and practice in their newsletter and on all their social media platforms. 28 December 2021 – 3 January 2022.
- Whats next for earth – California, USA
Art project in collaboration with Stanford Universitys project – Millennium Alliance for Humanity and the Biosphere – that reflects on the climate emergency/ human predicament & envisions a desirable future. My painting was featured in the ‘ Thinking in Systems’ open call, curated by Michele Guieu.
- Dwell Time – An arts publication reflecting on mental well being, featured my artwork ‘Anthropocene’ in their Covid – 19 Edition.22 November 2021.
Curated by Alice Bradshaw, Vanessa Haley and Lenny Szrama
SAATCHI ART – Online Marketing Platform Limited Edition prints are now available on Saatchi Art – Dec 2021
MONO– Online International Group Exhibition –A selection of 21 Artists, 21 Works, 21 Places. Curated by Aishwarya Kulkarni.31 July – 31 August 2021.
Artists represented include artists from Germany, Uzbekistan, Beijing, Japan, New York, Spain, Indonesia, Khazakstan,Russia, Brazil, The British Isles, Siberia, Taiwan, Georgia in the US and the UK
‘Lifeline’ – 1 colour plate Lithograph – 50 by 39cm – Edition:5 – Fabriano 2017
Come outside – Online and offline exhibition – Norfolk,Uk. A selection of 23 International artists and collectives celebrating the relationship between outdoor spaces and creative practices.Curated by Roisin Delaney.5 – 19 July 2021.
Artists and Climate Change – Online publication – Platform and online publication focused on artists addressing climate change – My article ‘What is your ‘tipping point’ for collective action?’, was published in Artists and Climate change and featured on all their social media platforms.1st July 2021. Artworks featured in the article: Cold Shower, Lifeline, Scream and #2 Degrees Celsius
Latitudes – Online marketing platform – Virtual marketplace created in parallel with Latitudes Art Fair, based in Johannesburg,South Africa, to provide curated artworks for collectors with an interest in African art.
I am thrilled to have joined the Latitudes Online community of Artists. Lucy MacGarry, Roberta Coci and Team, curated the work selected for my profile on Latitudes Online. Works for sale, can be viewed and purchased directly from the site.
- Millenium Alliance for Humanity and Biosphere – MAHB – Stanford University – California, USA
Contributed to the ‘Whats next for Earth? ‘Depletion‘ open call. 1st April – 30th April 2021 – Read the full article and view all artists work featured on:
Enviro – Art Gallery – Rubenstein Art Center-Duke University Durham, North Carolina, USA
Exhibited in a global group show with the ENVIRO – ART GALLERY, based in Durham, (at the Rubenstein Arts Center, Duke University), in the USA – The exhibition was hosted on a virtual gallery space for this exhibition – The Gallery presents art, as a call to action, working to connect people to places, ecosystems, and international experiences of nature, through engaging visual dialogues! April 2021
- GG3 / Group Global 3000 Gallery for sustainable Art in Berlin, Germany
Participated in the 1.5 degrees International Art Exhibition, group show, hosted by GG3 – Gallery for Sustainable Art in Berlin and online! 12th January – 13th March 2021.
Refer to the link below for the programme and all the work, and artists exhibited details. Join the conversation by linking up on the gg3.eu link below.
Crown Point Press – San Francisco, USA
I attended The Crown Point Press, Summer Etching workshop in San Francisco, in the United States. 24th – 28th June 2019. Producing Etching Plates for the body of work ‘A different kind of fire’.
- ARTSY – Online Auction – New York, USA.
‘Hypertrophied 1‘, (Monotype Print) was auctioned on ARTSY on behalf of the AMREF HEALTH ARTBALL – a contemporary African Art Auction, celebrating African cultures and philanthropic event, curated by Atim Anette Oton in New York. The auction honoured South African artist and LGBTQi activist Zanele Muholi with the Rees Visionary award.The live Auction even was hosted in Brooklyn, New York city. 14th – 27th April 2019.
Hypertrophied 1‘ 50 by 66cm, Monotype on Johanson paper 1/1 2014.
Endless Biennial – New York,USA.
Exhibited in The Catalogue Project at the 2018 Endless Biennial curated by Lukaza Branfam – Verissimo in New York 7 – 21 December 2018.
‘Its raining!’ 2 Plate Aquatint,spitbite Etching with Mixed Media – Pastels and Felt, 54 by 76cm, Fabriano, 2016
- WAM – University of the Witwatersrand Art Museum – Johannesburg, South Africa.
Exhibited in a group show – “The Art of Lithography:A collaborative Expression of LL Editions’, exhibited at the Wits Art Museum (WAM) from the 25th September until January 2019, curated by Tumi Tlhoaele and Tshegofatso Mabaso.
Featured contemporary South Africa artists, included in the exhibit were:Colbert Mashile, Benon Lutaaya, Usha Seejarim, Blessing Ngobeni, Jill Trappler,Nandipa Mntambo, Diana Hyslop, Lehlogonolo Mashaba, Asanda Kupa, Patrick Mautloa, Bev Butkow, Gail Berhmann, Tessa Teixeira, Lionel Murcott, Nelson Makamo, Keneilwe Mokoena, Sam Nhlengethwa, Wayne Barker, Setlamorago Mashilo, Tony Nkotsi, James Delaney, Pauline Gutter, Ann-Mary Gollifer as well as a focus on David Koloane.
‘Fairytale‘ 4 Colour Plate Lithograph, BFK Rives, 60 by 43cm:Edition:10
JHGC – Johannesburg Holocaust & Genocide Centre, South Africa
Exhibited ‘Nothing stands still’(2018) in a solo show at the Johannesburg Holocaust & Genocide Centre, from Earth Day 22nd – 28th April 2018.
A conversation exploring the intersections of water, migration and conflict was hosted on social media during the exhibition period.
- BAGFACTORY SALON SHOW – Johannesburg, South Africa
Exhibited with the BagFactory Art Studio SALON show – May 2017.
Catalogue can be viewed on: https://issuu.com/bagfactoryart/docs/salon_sale_catalogue (type in ‘salon sale’ to access issuu)
- Paddle 8.com – Online Auction – New York, USA.
Auctioned on Paddle 8.com, AMREF HEALTH ARTBALL in New York, USA May 2016.
‘Freedom of Self 2‘ Ev 2/2 – Monotype – 66 by 49cm – Johannson Paper
- JACKSONS Open Painting Art Prize – London, UK
Selected for the London based Jacksons Open Art Prize – long List April 2016.
‘Fairy Tale’ – 4 Colour Plate Lithograph – Edition of 10 – Image size:60 by 43cm Edition:10 – 2015
- ABSA GALLERY – Johannesburg South Africa
Exhibited at the ABSA Gallery in Johannesburg – with Artistproof Studio’s Proshop show – January 2016.
Elemental Embrace’ – 2 Plate Spit Bite Aquatint Etching – Size: 54cm by 76cm – 2016
- THE TURBINE ART FAIR –Johannesburg, South Africa
Exhibited at The Turbine Artfair in Johannesburg, group show with LL Editions – July 2015.
‘Transcendence of Self’ – 4 Colour Lithograph – Image Size: 60 by 43cm
- FNB JOBURG ART FAIR – Johannesburg, South Africa
Exhibited at the FNB Joburg Artfair – group show with Artistproof Studio’s – September 2013
‘Flight from Freedom‘ Monotype Print 1/1 ‘Marcel Proust’s rope’ Monotype Print 1/1
All Artworks produced are originals – Contact me on email@example.com.